NVIDIA Optimus began bustling market since a year ago. This technology is proven to help save electricity consumption in notebooks, so the notebook can be lit longer. In the past year in many notebooks filled with NVIDIA GeForce graphics card with 310M Optimus technology. Now in line with the renewal processor technology, NVIDIA is also presenting the latest graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 410M. This model which will replace the NVIDIA GeForce 310M. Let's look at a comparison table between the NVIDIA NVIDIA G310M and G410M.
Features and Specifications Sony Vaio EG
- 3-dimensional design on the cover of generating waveforms. We can feel the curve of her curves with our fingers.
- Sony Vaio EG will use an Intel Core I3 second generation NVIDIA GeForce 410M graphics card (NVIDIA Optimus).
- Sony is also providing three shortcut buttons unggulanya (WEB, VAIO and ASSIST) which is above the keyboard near the power button.
- Button WEB is the new Sony Quick Web Access. This feature will help us to view the first connect to the Internet just a matter of seconds.
- Buttons brings us to Sony's VAIO Media Gallery. Here we can organize your photos, videos and music is easy for us to enjoy. See review Sony Media Gallery
- ASSIST button gives direct access to the VAIO Care. This feature can be used when there are problems on this notebook.
- Sony Vaio EG will be present with a choice of three colors: Black, Dark Blue and White.
- Sony Vaio EG will be equipped with 4 USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI port, one VGA port and a slot for the card reader.